1) Fasting Is Our Sacrifice It Is the Life of Our Soul Let Us Sacrifice All Our Body Since The Soul Has Arrived As Guest
2) May Divine Pour His blessings on you like rain throughout this holy month recite Quran for blessings b caring about your prayers the Merciful will give u more than your heart desires. “Ramdan Mubarak”
3) The holy month of Ramadan, For all Muslims has begun. Praising Allah through the day, From dawn to dusk we fast and pray. We pay zakah (charity) for those in need, Trying hard to do good deeds. Wishing you wonderful Ramadan.
4) Leader - Mohammad, Guide - Quaran, Lyrics - Aazan, Loyality - Imaan, Request - Dua, Protection - Fitra, Oath - Kalema, Exercise - Namaaz, Self Control - Roza, So Good Luck 4 Ramazan
5) Heart is empty without love Mind is empty without wisdom eyes r empty without dreams & life is empty without happyness soooooooo i am coming to ur house To give u all types of happiness success Wish u a happy Ramdan.
6) Before the Golden Sun Rise, let me decorate each of the Rays with Wishes of Success, prosperous and Happiness 4 u and 4 ur Family. Happy Ramazan Mubarak.
7) Wishing u 1 month of ramadan, 4 weeks of barkat, 30 days of forgiveness, 720 hours of guidance, 43200 minutes of purification, 2592000 secs of Nuur..!!
8) I am coming to ur house to give u all types of happiness success & joy plz welcome me after few minutes U know I'm Ur's.... *Ramadan* Barkaton n Rehmaton ka Mah-e- Mubarak Happy Ramadan Mubarak Remember me in ur prayer.
9) Walk humbly Talk politely Dress neatly Treat kindly Pray attentively Donate generously May ALLAH bless & protect you! Ramadan Mubarak !!
10) Ramadan is coming soon. It brings 'Rahmat' 'Magfirat' & 'Nazat'. Are you ready for Ramadan? This month is very important for Muslim ummah. . .
11) Today i pray that:, Happiness be at your door, May it knock early, Stay late & leave the gift of Allah's Peace,love,joy & good health behind . Ramadan Mubarak !!
12) Ramadan Mubarak Mubarak: To All My Friends And Their Loved Ones! Wish You Happiness, Peace & HealthHave A Great Evening! ?
13) This the most important month in the every Muslim’s life. So for, with the start of first sehri, I wish you a happy happy Ramadan Mubarak…
14) May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan , show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony, Wish you a very happy Ramadan Mubarak.
15) Ramadan is Coming í ¼í¼
Shaitaan is Running
Muslim are preparing
Gates of Hell are closing
Gates of Heaven are opening í ½í²