1) Mother, dear mother, the years have been long Since I last listened your lullaby song: Sing, then, and unto my soul it shall seem Womanhood's years have been only a dream.
2) Without you for a friend, my life would be less bright, less happy, and less fulfilled. You add so much to my life and I appreciate you for that! Happy Mother's Day!
3) I don't say it enough. I don't say it loud enough. I don't say it with as much passion as I feel. I don't say it when I always should. But, here I go... I married a fantastic woman and I want the world to know that I LOVE YOU with everything that I am!! Happy Mother's Day!
4) God has given me a woman that has proven to be a beautiful mother, a wonderful wife, and an amazing friend. I'm thankful to God for you being such a blessing in my life. Happy Mother's Day!
5) You are a gift from God... a friend that I can count on and a wonderful model of a mother! I hope that you have a fantastic Mother's Day!
6) You're dependable, wonderful, and full of kindness. You're my wife, the mother of our children, and one of my best friends. Because of you my life is filled with smiles, beautiful moments, and true love. Happy Mother's Day!
7) You are one fabulous wife. You are a brilliant mother. You are a phenomenal woman. All that you do makes my life more wonderful than you may ever know. Happy Mother's Day To My Dearest Wife!
8) I know you can't resist them. I know they make you melt. I know this is the greatest that you may have ever felt. Those little smiles and sweet moments in time are what make you glad to say, "That baby is mine!" Happy Mother's Day!
9) May your first Mother's Day be as special as you for you as all of mine have been because of YOU! Happy First Mother's Day To My Daughter!
10) Mommy's love cannot be replaced. It's what keeps kids happy and keeps a smile on each face. It's what we know from the very start. Mommy's love comes purely from the heart. Happy Mother's Day!
11) Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
12) Many hugs, Only love never anger, Teaching me, Helping me, Every smile when I was sad, Raising me to be strong, It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.